Vernet Behringer Machining Centres for Steel Profiles in the Construction Sector
With over 130 years of industry experience, Vernet Behringer offer a range of production processing machinery suitable for the sheet metal construction sector.
Profile Steel Machining Technology
Portal drilling machines, with multiple spindles, offering punching, marking and shearing.
Model HD-X Evo2 Key Features:
- This 3 spindle drilling machine, with additional axes and Stoke X = 500 mm offers 60% faster drilling.
- High-speed drilling for carbide, long holes and notching shapes with their 4000 RPM spindle motor
- Deeper, noise free marking.
- Operator-free production available.
Plate Machining Centre
Process sheet metal flat sheets with punching, drilling, marking, flame cutting and deburring processing.
Model AMG-EVO Key Features:
- Semi and automatic plate loading available.
High levels of operator safety with full machine housing.
- Advanced nesting software available.
- Repositional grippers enable continue chained cutting without skeleton and carriage.
- Material saving with advanced nesting software.
Combine with shotblasting and deburring functions available.
Machining angle profiles through punching, drilling, marking, milling technology from Vernet Behringer.
Model VPX Key Features:
- Angle process in position for optimal productivity.
- A rigid platform for short punches.
- New redesign ensures quick tool changing, the improved hydraulic architecture increasing punching and shearing times by up to 40%.
- The technology and conveyor systems are a robust design for the tough Australian environment.
- Software – easy to use and import programs with an interactive 3D display. Read more.