Makino’s PS105 Vertical Machining Center targets the high mix and low volume segment of the manufacturing sector. The machine’s capability meets the requirements for precision metal cutting industries like Aerospace, Medical, Automotive, General Engineering and Precision Engineering.
Key Benefits of the PS105:
- Equipped with Makino’s high-performance spindle technology – large bearing of 85mm.
- Its mechanical structure with linear guideway design ensures swift, stable, rigid and precise motion even with the heaviest of loads installed.
- Dual speed tool change system.
- X and Y axis is located on the bed with optimised mechanical motion system that is supported throughout the axis stroke travel.
- The footprint of the PS105 is slightly bigger than the PS65, to cater for machining of larger material.