Headland Technology prides itself on our ability to provide professional and efficient equipment relocation and service solutions. We have the expertise and a proven track record of success, and we place a priority on delivering the best possible client experience. From start to finish, we work closely with our clients and other stakeholders to deliver on our customer’s expectations.
Leave it to the experts
Machine relocations and installations can pose a range of issues if not handled correctly. Oftentimes such issues can prove very costly, especially when carried out by third-party service providers who are not completely familiar with the equipment. At Headland Technology, our service engineers are specifically trained on the equipment we represent. We have the necessary experience, expertise, and proven procedures and techniques to carry out equipment relocations and installations in the most efficient and effective way, thereby avoiding unnecessary costs and downtime.
What have we experienced in the past with customers?
- Incorrect decommissioning sequence or process, leading to delays and unnecessary time wasting, as well as difficulties down the line during the commissioning phase.
- Lack of data backup before shutdown.
- Incorrect equipment packaging, leading to machine damage.
- Incorrect method of disconnecting and reconnecting critical electrical and electronic components which leads to start-up issues or electrical failures.
- Incorrect machine alignment and geometry adjustment during recommissioning can cause poor machine performance and inaccuracies.
- Incorrect mechanical setup and configuration.
- Incorrect first power-up sequence after commissioning to re-establish proper communications between devices.
- Our aim is to provide a turnkey solution with minimal downtime for any relocation project.
- Headland will assign an experienced product expert along with one of our project managers to handle the machine relocation from quotation to customer sign-off.
- Our product expert will assess the machine before decommissioning and even prior to quoting when possible.
- This assessment will allow us to arrange any additional parts that may need replacement or service prior to recommissioning plus identify any training and software requirements at the new location or customer.
- We’ll advise on installation requirements for the new location and assist the customer in having this prepared so the machine can arrive at the new location and be recommissioned and then put into production ASAP.
Are you in need of a relocation, decommissioning or commissioning team?
Headland Technology and our service team are the trusted experts in relocating, decommissioning, and commissioning machines. You can trust us to handle the process with precision and care, ensuring a seamless transition for your business. Let us take care of the details so that you can focus on what matters most – running your business. Don’t hesitate to contact us today!