Whether you’re after a machine, spare part, power tool, or need to book a service call Headland will help you find the right solution in a timely manner.
Fill out the form below and the relevant expert will be in touch with you shortly.
Five Things You Didn’t Know About the OMAX 60120 JetMachining Center
Introducing the OMAX 60120 JetMachining Center
1. The new OMAX 60120 is equipped with a work envelope offering X-Y cutting travel of 3200 mm x 1575 mm.
2. Features the Tilt-A-Jet taper compensating abrasivejet cutting head, a high end precision taper compensation system.
3. Equipped with the highly efficient 50 hp EnduroMAX pump – the most efficient, cost effective pump on the market.
4. Programmable Motorized Z-Axis with a precision OMAX MAXJET®5i Nozzle. Assembly can boost cutting productivity and process efficiency.
5. The OMAX 60120 boasts the fastest cutting speeds and best precision compared to any abrasivejet in the industry. What’s more, this machine is backed by our exclusive Intelli-MAX® Software with real world cutting data.
Precision Abrasive Waterjet Systems – OMAX 60120 JetMachining Center
The smallest of our bridge-style Waterjet machines, the OMAX 60120 JetMachining Centre is fast and accurate, ideal enough for a wide range of machining needs, and with a table big enough for larger stock.
Want to see the OMAX 60120 for yourself?
Contact us today and book a complimentary test cut of your part with Matt Weaver, Headland’s Waterjet Technical Support Manager.
Test cuts and demonstrations are available at our Melbourne Head Office – 95 Highbury Road, Burwood 3125.