It’s that time of year again, the Australian Steel Convention is nearing and Headland will be exhibiting.
The conference will be held from Tuesday September 15 to Thursday September 17 in Sydney at the Intercontinental Hotel, Double Bay.
The theme of this year’s convention is ‘Shaping Australia in Steel’ focusing on the issues the steel industry is facing to date.
Along with the annual Gala dinner, attendees will also be treated to a number of guest speakers. The lineup for the conference includes:
- Kate Carnell Chief Executive Officer, Australian Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Stephen Cartwright Chief Executive Officer, NSW Business Chamber
- John Cross Vice President Market Development, American Institute of Steel Construction
- Tony Dixon Chief Executive, Australian Steel Institute
- David Emery Engineering and Innovation Consultant
- Dr Kourosh Kayvani Innovation Leader Asia Pacific, Aurecon Australia
- Dr Glyn Lawcock Head of Resources Research, UBS Investment Research
- Clayton Roxborough Managing Director, Steelcad Drafting
- James Murray-Parkes Science & Engineering Director, Brookfield Multiplex Engineering Innovations Group
- Mark Vassella Managing Director, BlueScope Steel
The conference is a member only event, so to register click here or contact Paul Kerr, ASI Convention organiser on 02 9874 0640 or firstname.lastname@example.org